*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104899-Under-Arrest-And-A-Butt
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Go peacefully  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Under Arrest. And A Butt.

    by: SquashedFlat
Texas glared up at the two girls, but she knew that starting trouble would be playing right into the mayor's hands. If Texas resisted arrest, Mayor Vivian could weave whatever narrative she liked to anyone asking questions, and make Texas public enemy number one. The weasel sighed, then held out her hands for the two thugs to arrest her.

"Fine. Ah'll go peacefully. Cuff me." She said. The rhinocerous just chuckled.

"For a dangerous criminal like you? No, we've got a safer method of transportation in mind."

An hour later, the two thugs walked through the front doors of the county jail and walked up to the officer on duty, Texas nowhere in sight. Behind the desk, a disinterested skunk glanced up from her paperwork.

"Yes?"

"Prisoner for transfer." The rhino says with a grin, then reaches behind herself and peels Texas out of her ass-crack, dropping the stinking, sweat-covered weasel in front of herself. Texas groaned and slowly tried to get to her feet. Behind the desk, the skunk grinned and stepped around the desk, grabbing Texas and picking her up.

"Ahh yes. We've been waiting for you, Texas... And so have all of our inmates..." She said with a mocking chuckle.

You have the following choices:

1. Say nothing. That's the smart thing to do.

2. Spit in her face!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SquashedFlat (UN: wolfbro225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104899-Under-Arrest-And-A-Butt