*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2108888-Sarah-Maethe-Seducin-Skunk-from-the-deep-south
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Villain #3  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sarah Mae,the Seducin' Skunk from the deep south

    by: K.D.P
"....Sarah-mae Letrand'e, millionaire and perfume connoisseur and I have heard so much about you, Sheriff" The skunk spoke elegantly. Her appearance was a curvaceous yet slender physique, taller than Texas herself. The skunk had long flowing hair like a field of grass in the wind, her voice was a flute played with finesse and the dress she wore was like that of a southern belle with a frilled dress collar....

As Sarah Mae moves closer, Texas is suddenly hit in the face with a stunning blast of a noxious odor. "What's wrong Sheriff? Yer lookin' rather pale hun." Sarah Mae resumed with a smile on her face and a teasing giggle... As Texas tries to react she starts to feels nauseous, weak and somewhat warm as the smell gets worse. "Oh, dear you don't look so good, it mus be ma' perfume..." Sarah Mae said tauntingly. "Let me help you a bit... Ya'll may have to excuse me though..." as the rooms spins around Texas, Sarah then turns around with her bottom facing the now stunned sheriff, and with a lift of Sarah's skunk tail... a faint yet still noticable hissing sound is heard and Texas is hit again with a stronger blast of the crippling odor, everything blurs and fades to black as the sickened sherriff blacks out from the poisonous stench... "Oh my... That was rather rude of me..." Says Sarah Mae as she laughs while Texas fades from conciousness...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 K.D.P (UN: luckykid77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2108888-Sarah-Maethe-Seducin-Skunk-from-the-deep-south