*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2240801-Go-for-the-broom-closet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Go for the broom closet!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go for the broom closet!

    by: Mrthatoneidiotguy
April quickly decided that the broom closet was her best best, and she scampered silently over to open its door. Much to her displeasure, the handle was a squeaky old thing that clearly hadn't been oiled since its installation. She struggled to turn it enough to throw open the door without notifying the approaching kangaroo to her presence, but she finally managed to do it.

April began pulling the handle and prepared to jump in, expecting to find a nook she could cram herself into. She was met with an unpleasant surprise when the door swung open and a group of dirty mops that had been propped upon it fell outward, smacking her in the face and crashing to the ground with a loud clatter.

"Oi, what was that??" came Roxxie's voice from another room.

April's face turned pale white. Her position had been given away.

Suddenly the hops started speeding up rapidly, and they grew closer at an exponential rate. April's heartbeat spiked as she saw the kangaroo turn the corner, her gigantic body moving at a breakneck pace.

"If it isn't April!" Roxxie called to the fox, who was now sprinting in the opposite direction as fast as her legs could carry her. "That was a bad call opening the broom closet. Looks like you're gonna get SQUASHED, mate!!"

April's body slammed into an exit door and her hands flung themselves onto the handle in a desperate attempt to pry it open. Much to her horror, the doornknob snapped off in her arms, leaving her standing in front of an unbudgeable piece of wood. She turned around just in time to face the kangaroo rapidly closing the gap separating her from being smushed.

"Oi, I couldn't be happier right now!" Roxxie exclaimed as she turned her behind to the deputy and hopped backwards, sending her enormous butt flying towards the door. "I get to do this TWICE today!"

The door burst open from the force of the gargantuan marsupial slamming against it, and then it landed on the sandy ground outside with a thud. On top of its frame, Roxxie's bum completely buried poor April, flattening her into a mushed pancake spread across the door's surface.

"Oh, that's the ticket..." the villain laughed to herself as she felt her weight fully settle on the helpless deputy, squishing her beyond belief. The poor fox couldn't regret choosing the broom closet more than she did now.

After what felt like hours, the kangaroo finally stood up off the squelched mammal and reveled in her accomplishment. She had pressed poor April so hard that the deputy was now a sticker on her front door. She looked almost like she were some kind of cartoony halloween decoration.

"What a lovely new addition to my house!" Roxxie laughed as she stood up and tried to jam her front door back in place. "I think I'll keep you on there as a warning to any other law officers that think they can snoop inside MY hide-out!"

-----------------------------------------

THE (BAD) END!

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2240801-Go-for-the-broom-closet