*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2240798-Play-it-sneaky-Try-to-avoid-detection-and-find
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Play it sneaky: Try to avoid detection and find out where Texas is being held  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Play it sneaky: Try to avoid detection and find...

    by: Mrthatoneidiotguy
The sun had still not quite risen from the slumber of night, and it was under the cover of early dawn that April descended upon Roxxie's hide-out.

The old shack sat next to Butterscotch's stable, and a lit lantern resting in front of the door told the deputy that the house was occupied. She knew from her days of dealing with hostage situations that entering through the door was a death sentence; if she wanted to remain undetected, she needed to slip in through the window.

April scampered across the lawn and hopped through an open window, right into the hallway. She immediately noticed that Roxxie wasn't exactly the cleanest kangaroo in the west, as the floor was covered in old food packages and discarded articles of dirty clothing. She was always impressed by how much the gigantic crook managed to disgust her.

The thumping noise of approaching hops began to shake the foundation of the hallway, and April knew that she had to hide quick. As far as she saw it, she had two options; she could either try cramming herself into the broom closet, or hop into the laundry chute leading to the basement.

The hops grew louder and louder, and April knew that she had to decide fast or she would be mincemeat.

You have the following choices:

1. Go for the broom closet!

2. Jump in the laundry chute!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mrthatoneidiotguy (UN: mrthatoneidiot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2240798-Play-it-sneaky-Try-to-avoid-detection-and-find