*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Weasel Rides!
  2. Taken
  3. Sunrise
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2262011-The-Weasel-Rides
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Texas decides to head out on her own, despite the risks!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Weasel Rides!

    by: SquashedFlat
Screw the danger! April was in trouble, and Texas would never sit around while her Deputy suffered! Wasting no time, the weasel loaded up her two favourite rifles, a couple of knives, three sticks of dynamite and her trusty six-shooter, then hopped on her horse, spurring it on with a 'hyah!' and racing out of town on a dusty trail.

While it was true that Smiling Jacks moved an awful lot, Texas knew her main hideouts, and their favourite had always been Black Gut Gorge, the site of a few heroic raids on Texas's part... and a few colossal failures as well. It was well defensible, had a fresh water stream running through for the stolen cattle, and even had a few old mining shacks so that the varmints could have a roof over their heads at night. It would also be the perfect place to store a kidnapped deputy.

As the sun began to set on the horizon, the weasel's horse drew up to the entrance to the gorge and Texas hopped off, quickly tying her up and continuing on foot. Smiling Jacks usually had about a dozen crooks in her crew, but the real threat were her stolen livestock, who seemed quite eager to follow the bunny's commands when it came to flattening lawgirls. Caution would win the day here, if the gang was here at all, and with that in mind, Texas advanced slowly into the depths of the gorge, hiding behind rocks and cacti as she approached her goal...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Texas finds them!

2. Texas does not find them...

3. Texas finds a note?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SquashedFlat (UN: wolfbro225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2262011-The-Weasel-Rides