*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Trapped in space.
  2. Our Story begins where
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076110-Cheerleaders--other-females-in-trouble/cid/2129149-Trapped-in-space
by Revilo
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2076110
"Original Idea by Rodan" A bunch of different females get in trouble.
This choice: Females trapped in space?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Trapped in space.

    by: Unknown
It is the year 2045, and a medium size high altitude spacecraft is transporting a group of lovely female cheerleaders, female gymnasts, and female swimmers to an event on Earth, when their ship suddenly goes through a wormhole and lands on a world ruled by giant humans, nonhuman or both. There are some male Earthlings on board the ship, but the majority of the passengers are female. Most of the pilots and crew are female as well. Most of the passengers are 12 to 17 years old, and there are a few adult passengers on board too. Mostly the kids parents. All of the tiny humans clothes could mysteriously vanish while going through the wormhole, or they could be taken off them by a giant, your choice.

Does this choice interest you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Revilo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076110-Cheerleaders--other-females-in-trouble/cid/2129149-Trapped-in-space