*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266343-A-Big-Anthro-World
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2266343
A human in a world of buff and fat giant anthros.

A human in a world of buff and fat giant anthros.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is my first interactive. so it won't be perfect.

You're George Peters, a minor track and field guy who has just graduated high school. You and your friend decided to celebrate by sneaking a few beers. You drank more than you should, the last thing you remember is leaving your friend and entering the woods Now with a throbbing headache and inch in height, you wake up to a world of Giant Anthros. With large round guts and muscles bigger than any bodybuilder could ever dream of. A place where giant animal people are a reality, but humans are myths and legends. Know you must find a way to live in such a world. How will you fare?


Rules.


While I won’t allow for scat, mucus, or vomit. I will allow for water sports, farts, and light slob.

No sexual interactions with children. You may have sfw interactions. But keep the sex stuff for people 18+

Mpreg for anthros only, don’t Mpreg George.

unaware is allowed, but don't make them so they're so big that George is actually invisible.

No death of the mc.

Not TF anyone. Anthros gain muscle naturally and become fat naturally

No TG for George. While trans anthros characters are allowed, no “magic potion”.

No definitive endings. If you have an ending in mind, leave options as to not end it.

No ending. ( might changed later)

No gore.

No human giants, and no other humans.

No necrophilia.

No anthro under 50ft, please

No “skinny” anthros. I made this because I wanted something different. George is the only one who isn’t buff or fat.

Any kind of muscle is excepted. Ripped abs or muscle guts on both men and women. Just make them big.

All genders can be buff and fat.

No offense, but no make only “gay” or “straight” options when it comes to groups. George is pansexual, you can have either one, but make sue to have a mix option where any gender can be there

While I don’t expect perfect grammar, try to make it readable.

Try for at least a paragraph.

Not using canon characters from tv, movies, or any other media. Only use OC characters.

Any relationship is okay. M/M M/F M/F/F M/M/M M/M/F and more.

Have gender options for new characters,

Sex is allowed and encouraged, so let your freaky flags fly.

Feel free to add more world aesthetics. ( if you need help here's a link: https://aesthetics.fandom.com/wiki/Aesthetics_Wiki )

All other kinks are allowed.



inspired by works like

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127455-The-macro-kingdom...

https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877733-Giant-Anthro-Worl...

And The macro furry M/M https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2190650-Furred-Planet

They’re not buff/fat-focused interactives. And Be aware they have different rules than I do. Some even allow death and gore, So PLEASE read their rules. Thank you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266343-A-Big-Anthro-World