*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your Parents' Bedroom
  2. Home Storyline
  3. Storylines
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076226-Your-Life-Shrunken-2/cid/2109568-Your-Parents-Bedroom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Storm
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2076226
Your life is forever changed when you shrink to just one inch tall. Can you stay alive?
This choice: "...to the master bedroom."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your Parents' Bedroom

    by: Storm
Dad starts making his way through the plush carpet, and you quickly follow. Glancing over your shoulder, you see that Dani is still holding Mittens. You wonder how much time you have left and if you can possibly make it to your parents' room before Mittens is let loose.

"You're going to try to get Mom's attention?" you ask as you wade through the thick fibers.

"Yeah," Dad says, without looking back. "Stay close to the wall, in case someone comes down the hallway."

"Do you think she'll be able to find a way to bring us back to normal?"

"I'm hoping so. It was her family's bug bomb, after all," he tells you. "Don't worry about that now, though. Focus on the problem at hand."

You nod, and at that instant, you are enveloped in shadow. You look up and jump in shock as you see your mom passing by, walking to her bedroom. She stops at the door and puts a hand against the wall to balance herself as she takes off her sandals. With them in hand, she enters the room.

"How will we make her notice us?" you ask Dad as you both continue your way through the carpet.

"I'm not sure yet. She won't stay in the bedroom long, though. She's just putting her shoes in the closet, and then she'll probably come back out."

Just as Dad predicted, a few seconds later, Mom leaves the bedroom. She passes by barefoot, completely unaware of her bug-sized family members on the floor.

"We should have plenty of time in the room to make a plan," Dad says. He then glances back, looking past you. "I can't see Dani anymore, but Mittens doesn't seem to be coming yet."

A few minutes later, you both reach the door to your parents' bedroom. The double bed takes up a large portion of the room, situated directly center on the opposite wall. Your parents both have an end table on their side of the bed, with lamps and other electronics. To your right, across from the bed, is a wide dresser. Further on, in the corner, is a standing mirror where you mom examines her outfit in the morning. The door to the closet is on the wall to your left, on the other side of the bedroom.

You follow your dad closer to the dresser, where you both should be out of harm's way for a while, in order to make a plan of action. You see that Dad is already studying the bedroom--from a perspective he must never have imagined he'd see--and you realize he's formulating ideas.

"What are you thinking?" you ask.

He responds, "_____."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm (UN: dialstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076226-Your-Life-Shrunken-2/cid/2109568-Your-Parents-Bedroom