*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2209455-The-shadowy-entity
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: The shadowy entity.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

The shadowy entity.

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
Stumbling off the bus, Liam was less than excited for the upcoming work day today, and looking around at the small snow flakes in the cold early December morning it was going to be a long one. Christmas was close and customers were rampant and Liam was having none of it. Every year nothing but the usual wankers running into Wilkos to ruin his day with idiotic requests and demands, grown ass adults unable to help themselves, pathetic.

Sighing, Liam motioned of the sidewalk to take part in his usual ritual before work. Walking into his usual alley, Liam leaned against the cold concrete wall of Wilkos and fished his favorite e-cig out of his right coat pocket. Puffing warm coconut flavored vapor into the chilled air, Liam suddenly felt the temperature around him drop. Shivering, he pulled the zipper of his coat further up in response, all the while cursing the weather.

===========================

Frustrated, Liam shut off his e-cig and started to motion his body out of the alley and into Wilkos. Confused, Liam could feel his legs move. Unable to leave his position, panic started to set in as Liam was just a few meters from the entrance before getting pulled back. As if some phantom force was dragging him back into the alleyway, Liam was shoved against the wall by some invisible entity. Sweating, Liam didn't have a chance to scream before being silenced in sheer horror as the entity holding him slowly came into existence.

What appeared to be an exact duplicate of himself slowly got turned into a ghastly black figure. Smiling, his doppelganger's face lost all resemblance of tissue as a dark gray skull appeared in its place. Following soon after a golden shower of hair erupted from its scalp as Liam felt the grip the figure had on him dissipate, sending him hurtling back onto the ground.

Staring directly ahead of him, he couldn't even question the image before him before the entity spoke. "Liam..I am the manifestation of your hate in the world." The entity spoke in a strangly calm and almost feminine tone. "Do not let my appearance fool you..I'm every much of you as you are of me. Only you can hear me so do not act irrationally by screaming.." The entity stopped as Liam started screaming at the stop of his lungs.

You have the following choices:

1. Liam draws the attention of a passing by group of college kids.

*Noteb*
2. No one comes running.

*Noteb*
3. Liam arrives at work.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2209455-The-shadowy-entity