*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 16
  2. Girl who gets bullied by guys
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077531-Bullied-Girls/cid/2401488-16
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Drama · #2077531
Write stories about girls getting bullied. Can be bully or victim.
This choice: 16  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

16

    by: Unknown
"Who says a girl can't play football?"

Those seven words got Rachel into more trouble than she ever imagined, and it wasn't even her who said them! She had mentioned that it might be nice if her school had a girls' football team, and her mother took that flag and charged right of the brink of insanity. You couldn't have a team with only one person so her mother decided that Rachel would play on the boys' team.

Rachel, being sane, saw about fifteen things wrong with that plan, namely the thirteen hormonally driven teenage boys that would be tackling her and sharing the locker room with her and the head and assistant coaches who hated being bullied by her mother into letting her onto the team. Her mother however, being certifiable, recognized none of those problems.

And for the most part, there weren't any. The coaches were hard on her during practice, but they were hard on everyone. The boys on her team might joke with each other about what they were going to do to her with each other, but in person they felt bad about getting too physical with her on the field and she had a locker room all to herself.

But then the official games started, and their team (called the Horny Hornets, I kid you not, the mascot was a wasp with bull horns) had to play against other schools. That meant that Rachel no longer had a locker room to herself, her opponents no longer knew her so the had no issue with tackling her to the ground, and she was that much further away from home.

Rachel's story took a turn for the worse …
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077531-Bullied-Girls/cid/2401488-16