*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mi-Cha
  2. Girls to choose from
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2115173-Mi-Cha
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2077548
Asian girls get diapered
This choice: Mi-Cha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mi-Cha

    by: karlmarx700
Mi-Cha woke up in the morning, feeling wet as usual.
"Aw, man." She said to herself.
The young girl took off her clothes and peeled away her thick but soaked diaper. It was her day off from school and she was home alone with her parents at work, so she was comfortable walking naked to the bathroom.

Mi-Cha took a quick shower, being sure to use plenty of soap to get the scent of urine off of her. It was warm and relaxing, a great way to start the day.

Soon after showering, Mi-Cha went to her room to get dressed. She wasn't sure if she wanted to wear a diaper or not. On the one hand, she liked to wear panties when she could get away with it, but on the other, she knew she had been having a lot of daytime accidents lately and didn't want to ruin those same panties she liked so much.

What does Mi-Cha decide to wear for now?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2115173-Mi-Cha