*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lazy Lounging
  2. Mi-Cha
  3. Girls to choose from
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2117317-Lazy-Lounging
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2077548
Asian girls get diapered
This choice: Panties and training bra, lounge around in her underwear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lazy Lounging

    by: karlmarx700
Mi-Cha was feeling lazy today. Rather than get dressed like normal, she planned on lounging around the house in her underwear. She slipped on a cute pair of light blue panties and a black training bra to cover her flat chest. She then went to the living room and sat down to watch some morning TV.
"Ah, this is great. On any other day, I'd be at school right now." Mi-Cha said.
She flipped through the channels, finally settling on a cartoon she liked. She watched for a little while before her tummy began to rumble. Mi-Cha went to the kitchen to see what there was to eat. She opened the fridge and saw some leftover chicken from yesterday's dinner.
"Ooh, perfect!" Mi-Cha said.
Yesterday's leftovers were her favorite breakfasts.

Mi-Cha went to put it in the microwave. As the piece of chicken slowly warmed and rotated in the array of radiation the microwave exposed it to, an air bubble popped, startling Mi-Cha.
"Ee! I hate it when it does that!" Mi-Cha said.
She then looked down at her panties, fearing she had wet herself, knowing her weak bladder had failed in better circumstances than this.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mi-Cha's panties were dry

*Noteb*
2. Mi-Cha's panties were wet

*Noteb*
3. She was wet, and had dripped a puddle on the floor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2077548-Asian-Diaper-Girls/cid/2117317-Lazy-Lounging