*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080398-Lilys-fart-torture/cid/3103707-She-calls-over-Emily-and-Victoria--so-they-can-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2080398
Lily was invited over to her friends Mackenzie's house but is in for a nasty surprise
This choice: She calls over Emily and Victoria so they can get there quicker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

She calls over Emily and Victoria so they can ...

    by: Primordial.mp4
Mackenzie gets up. "Breath all the fresh air you can now,slave." She picks up her phone and starts texting. A small toot escapes her butt and she smirks at you. You get worried. Soon you both hear the door bell ring. "COME IN QUICK THE DOOR IS OPEN!",shouts Mackenzie. Emily and Victoria enter. You've seen them with Mackenzie often,but you've never talked to them. They whisper and giggle and soon start eating lots of Taco Bell Burritos.
You could only watch them eat while you dreaded the future. After finishing eating,Mackenzie comes up to you and gives you Caffeine pills,so that you won't faint.

You have the following choices:

1. Victoria farts on you

2. Emily farts on you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Primordial.mp4 (UN: primordial.mp4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080398-Lilys-fart-torture/cid/3103707-She-calls-over-Emily-and-Victoria--so-they-can-