*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lily goes to Mackenzie's house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080398-Lilys-fart-torture/cid/2127918-Lily-goes-to-Mackenzies-house
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2080398
Lily was invited over to her friends Mackenzie's house but is in for a nasty surprise
Chapter #1

Lily goes to Mackenzie's house

    by: Snowfall90
Your best friend Mackenzie has just invited you to her house for a sleepover for the week because her parents have gone on vacation and your and her parents thought it was a great idea for you two to spend some time together. You knock on the door and Mackenzie opens it "OMG you are finally here! Come on I got a secret surprise for you." She says with a weird smile on her face. "What is it?" You ask. "It's a secret!" She says as you and her run to her room. You drop of your bags on the floor and sit on the floor by her bed when Mackenzie sticks her butt near your face. "Ack!" You exclaim as her butt is so close to your face. "This is your surprise!" She laughs and so do you until a loud fart comes out of Mackenzie's ass PBhfffffftttttt. Mackenzie suddenly grabs your hands and shoves your face into her butt and sits down. "Actually, this is your surprise!" She exclaims as she lets out another fart pbhfffft. The smell is terrible. You try to struggle but you can't get out. "We are gonna have fun Lily."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Snowfall90 (UN: snowfall90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Snowfall90 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080398-Lilys-fart-torture/cid/2127918-Lily-goes-to-Mackenzies-house