*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080469-Zootopia-Adventures/cid/2128627-Welcome-to-the-City
Rated: E · Interactive · Animal · #2080469
You are a citizen in the crazy metropolis that is know as, Zootopia!
Chapter #1

Welcome to the City

    by: Servant to the Blue
There are tales that have been told for many centuries of many legendary cities, Zion, Atlantis, Rapture, these are
only a handful of legendary stories passed down from generation to generation.
However in this story, there is a world out there that is completely devoid of humanity, save for the sentient beings that live there, but they are far from human, this is a city populated entirely by animals, a city called:
Zootopia


Zootopia is a wonderful place where animals of all shapes, sizes and creeds coexist in peace. Some would call Zootopia a paradise, others would say that it is a way of life, others still would say that Zootopia is just a dream, that no matter how hard you try, Zootopia is far from a paradise. However our story has not properly begun, it cannot be told without a main character, this is where you come in.

You will decide who you are, what you are, what you will do, where you will go, the power rests on your shoulders. The only question remains; Who are you?

**IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ**


Before you are five choices of great power, they will shape the way that you read the story and enjoy the numerous scenarios within.
You can choose to shape your character, Max, in any way you desire. For the Character Creation element of the story to work, I have a few ground rules that I encourage all who contribute to follow.

1. When choosing Max's characterization, please label your chapter "Character Creation" Followed by a title

2. I am not crazy about "Choice Chapters" in any interactive, they seldom contribute to the story and they artificially inflate the chapter count of the story. However, this is a story in which choices will shape who and what Max is and where they will go so "Choice Chapters" are inevitable. I ask that choice chapters are used to continue the story. I ask that you provide at least two well written sentences, relevant to the story, either as the storyteller or the character are provided.

If this proves too daunting, please contact me and I will work with you and further explain what I want.

Enjoy and Welcome to Zootopia Adventures!
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Servant to the Blue (UN: mariomadman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Servant to the Blue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2080469-Zootopia-Adventures/cid/2128627-Welcome-to-the-City