*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sollos
  2. Tina or Sollos
  3. Main Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2137662-Sollos
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2082084
Story about a strange family with psychic powers. Incest and diapers are involved.
This choice: Sollos  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sollos

    by: karlmarx700
You are glorious Baby Sollos, living inside your mother. You don't call her "Mommy" like normal kids, though. You are rude and bratty; you call her "Woman".

The story begins with you floating in her womb, as you always do. You have a telepathic link to her mind, which you can effortlessly control at any time. You're feeling a little bit on the bored side right now, and that means you aren't causing enough mischief.
"Woman! What are you doing, sleeping? Nothing's going on around here." You say.
You felt a shift as your mother sat up and yawned.
"Baby, I was just taking a quick nap. Mommy needs her rest." Your mother said.
She looked at her diaper, the only article of clothing she was wearing, and sighed in relief that it was clean.
"Oh, thank goodness..." She said.
"Gah, you're so banal. Let me take over!" You said.
"No! No Sollos! Please, I... I..." Your mom stammered.
She hated it when you hijacked her brain. You didn't care, though. With a single thought, you now controlled your mother's body. You saw through her eyes, felt what she felt, and decided what she thought.
"Now, what to do....?" You said.

What do you do no that you've mind controlled your mother?

You have the following choices:

1. Have her harass the rest of the family

2. Make her do dirty things in her diaper (sexual or poop)

3. Go see what's on TV

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2137662-Sollos