*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the Basement
  2. Brandon
  3. Main Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2154603-In-the-Basement
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2082084
Story about a strange family with psychic powers. Incest and diapers are involved.
This choice: In the Basement  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In the Basement

    by: karlmarx700
You are Brandon, the son.

You were in the basement floating naked in a tube of translucent goo. The only thing you were wearing was an air-tight mask over your face that provided you with oxygen. Your mother often had her kids sleep like this since she believed the goo enhanced psychic abilities. You were awake, but only barely. You were in a dream-like state, only barely aware of your surroundings. Your mind wandered constantly, although you weren't sure what you were even thinking about.

Eventually, Mom came down to check on you. She was wearing sweat pants and a sports bra.
"Hm, I think he's been in there long enough." Mom said.
She glanced at your little balls pressed up against the glass in the tube, smiling. You were quite short and undeveloped for your age, and you didn't like being reminded of how tiny your penis and balls were. Mom thought they were quite cute, however.

Mom pressed a button and the goo drained from the tube. She opened a door in the back and removed your mask, gently guiding you out to a nearby bench where she had a warm towel waiting your you. You wrapped it around your body and sat down next to her.
"So, how did it go? Anything new?" Mom asked.
You concentrated, seeing you gained a new power. Nothing happened.
"No... I'm sorry." You said, shaking your head.
Mom gave you a hug.
"Aw, it's oaky, sweety. Maybe next time." She said.
Mom helped wipe the goo from your body. She didn't want to admit it, but she got rather turned on touching your naked body like this. What does Mom do with you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Innocent cuddling

2. Ball fondling

3. Butt stuff

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2154603-In-the-Basement