*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Butt stuff
  2. In the Basement
  3. Brandon
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2162767-Butt-stuff
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2082084
Story about a strange family with psychic powers. Incest and diapers are involved.
This choice: Butt stuff  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Butt stuff

    by: karlmarx700
Mom's eyes looked over her naked son's body. Some deranged, twisted ideas formed in her head... ones that, oddly enough, actually were known to enhance psychic power.
"Brandon, I think I know what you need." She said, holding your hand.
"You do?" You said.
"Mm hm. I think your sacral energy needs stimulating." Mom said.
"Sacral energy?" You said, confused.
Mom giggled.
"You don't remember what it is? It's the root of second-level psychic strength, yellow energy from the sacrum, those bones at the bottom of your spine." Mom said.
You looked at he, still confused.
"So you think I need a back rub?" You said.
"No, no, Brandon. That wouldn't help very much. No, the best way to stimulate sacral energy is through the butt-butt." Mom said, nonchalantly.
You grew nervous. You had had things put in your butt by your mother and sisters before, but you found it very uncomfortable and humiliating. You quivered slightly. Mom took notice and placed a hand on your thigh.
"Hey, no need to be scared, Brandon. Come on, let's get started and get this over with." Mom said.
Before you had any time to say anything, Mom telekinetically lifted you up and place you face down over her knees, like a child before a spanking. You little penis was just inches from her legs. It was quite uncomfortable.

Mom gently circled your butt hole with her finger, and you let out a discomforted moan. Your butt hole tightened just a little bit at the thought.
"There, there, sweety. I'll try and make this quick, okay?" Mom said.

What does mom do to your butt?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use her fingers

2. Penetrate you with an object

3. Enema

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2162767-Butt-stuff