*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go outside
  2. Lucy
  3. Main Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2543878-Go-outside
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2082084
Story about a strange family with psychic powers. Incest and diapers are involved.
This choice: Go outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go outside

    by: karlmarx700
"I don't need your dumb family to have fun! They're always sitting around pooping themselves and jazzing their panties." You thought in your head.
Without a word, you walked away from Brandon and went to your room, planning on putting on some clothes before going out. You preferred to wear sparse clothing, but Mom had told you that you should try to stay decent in public, at least, so as not to attract attention from the authorities. You didn't actually own much normal clothing, having a wide array of underwear, especially thongs, since that was mostly what you wore around the house, but only a few pieces of actual normal clothes.

What do you plan on wearing an where do you plan on going?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2543878-Go-outside