*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/3123873-Skirt-and-sexy-blouse-so-you-can-go-to-a-bar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2082084
Story about a strange family with psychic powers. Incest and diapers are involved.
This choice: Skirt and sexy blouse so you can go to a bar (even though you're too young)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Skirt and sexy blouse so you can go to a bar

    by: karlmarx700
It was a beautiful afternoon and you figured you could go out and meet people. You slipped on a short green skirt that showed off a lot of your muscular legs, and a sexy white sleeveless blouse that left your strong arms and shoulders bare. You then grabbed your purse, which had your fake ID, and slipped out of the house.

Your destination this fine afternoon was Cow Piss Brewery, a place that made the beer right there on site, and was a favorite of the local college students. They had a signature beer called the "Cow Piss", the namesake of the brand. Lucy had never tried it before but had heard mixed reviews. Some people said it was the best beer ever, others said it tasted like literal cow piss. Lucy's mother had sampled it once and said it was awful, and suspected actual urine was an ingredient.

Cow Piss Brewery was not very far. You walked to a nearby bus stop and knew which bus could take her there. It was a large building on the edge of town flanked by three fields, one full of barley, one full of hops, and a third with miscellaneous other crops. They literally grew some of the stuff for the beer right there. You thought this was really cool.

You got past the doorman easy enough. He didn't notice that your ID was fake, or that it said you were 30 years old and named "Tina". It was in actuality, the birthdate and statistics of Aunt Tina on the fake ID, but with you picture instead of hers. Quickly, you went to the main hall, where college kids talked about things and enjoyed beer after their classes were done. You always wanted to go to college, so this was really cool as far as you knew. You had no idea what you' want to study, only that you fantasized about living away from your stinky family and on your own to enjoy a time of drunkenness and debauchery like in those old party movies. This was the closest you could get.

So, you're in a place you should be too young to enter, a fun bar. What do you do now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ask a boy to buy you a beer

*Noteb*
2. Talk to a cool looknig girl

*Noteb*
3. Show off your telekinesis skills

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/3123873-Skirt-and-sexy-blouse-so-you-can-go-to-a-bar