*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hanging out with Jenny
  2. Brandon
  3. Main Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2933197-Hanging-out-with-Jenny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2082084
Story about a strange family with psychic powers. Incest and diapers are involved.
This choice: Hanging out with Jenny  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hanging out with Jenny

    by: karlmarx700
So, you're with Jenny in her room relaxing. You are wearing a sleeveless shirt, your tighty whities, and a pair of shorts, which is a lot more clothing than usual for lounging around the house for you. Jenny is wearing only her diaper. Jenny has been telling you about a story about something involving one of her friends, Marion, who was a diaper girl just like Jenny that she met online.

"...So then me and Marion went to the Gyro stand at the mall to go have lunch. I couldn't finish mine because Gyros are freaking huge, but Marion was really hungry and said she'd finish it for me. Anyway, when Marion took a bite of my Gyro it sprayed out hot grease like a fountain all over her shirt! You wouldn't believe it! Like! A! Freaking! Fountain!" Jenny raved.
"Okay..." You said, not quite sure where this story was going.
"Well, she couldn't just go around with hot grease stains all over her shirt, so we went to the bathroom and I gave her my shirt. But then she was like 'But Jenny, you can't just go topless in the mall!' so instead I suggest we both wear the same shirt at once but then decided against it because then our nipples might rub up against each other and that'd be weird." Jenny said.
This got your thoughts going to Jenny's nipples, her cute round little nipples. It was not exactly a secret you lusted after your sister (Half the family could read your mind, after all), and the desire to rub her cute perky little nipples was one of your many fantasies involving her. The thought of Jenny's nipples rubbing up against anything caused your little penis to stiffen, visibly through your shorts. Jenny immediately took notice. She let out a giggle.
"Aw! Brandon, is this story making you..." She didn't finish.
You let out an awkward laugh.
"Ah... Um..." You stammered.

What happens with your awkward erection?

You have the following choices:

1. The two of you awkwardly ignore it for now

2. Jenny want to suck it

3. Jenny wants you to wear one of her diapers

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
karlmarx700 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082084-Strange-Psychic-Family/cid/2933197-Hanging-out-with-Jenny