*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Unscrupulous City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082104-Chitanda-Eru-in-the-Corrupted-City/cid/3109905-The-Unscrupulous-City
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2082104
Chitanda-san is an innocent fifteen-year-old highschooler living in a dark, cruel city.
Chapter #1

The Unscrupulous City

    by: Zero
https://static.f-list.net/images/charinl...

On the day of the final exam, students at Kamiyama High School would pray for all their studying to pay off. Once the bell rang at 3:15 PM, class was dismissed. School was over for the week.

Chitanda Eru was ranked sixth in her first year’s mid-term test, often called a ‘top student’, but she would brush if off as just luck. She had sacrificed some hours of sleep to study in the past few nights, but she felt that it all paid off in the end.

Later in the afternoon, the fifteen-year-old girl took a bus ride to head towards a grocery store. However, as she sat on the bus, the low background noise of the rumbling engine gradually lullabied her to sleep. She was a stunning beauty of average height with straight mid-back length black hair. Her large, innocent indigo-purple eyes were closed shut. She had a shapely endowed figure, wearing her school uniform comprised of a white blouse and a dark-blue skirt.

Many hours passed by, and in a jolt of panic, she widened her eyes, realizing that she was still on the bus. As she looked out the window, it was already dark outside. Without much thought, she quickly got off the next stop, finding herself in an urban region that she was unfamiliar of. She reckoned to have ended up rather far away from where she came from.

Several buildings cramped together with either streets or alleyways to walk on. The population was rather scarce around here. Dim streetlights scattered around along with occasional neon signs advertising small, run-down businesses.

She was stupefied at her blunder. To think that she had fallen asleep on the bus and ended up here.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2082104-Chitanda-Eru-in-the-Corrupted-City/cid/3109905-The-Unscrupulous-City