*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2143077-Mark-surfs-the-web-for-streams--camshows
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2083090
What would you do with a machine that creates size-changing portals?
This choice: Mark surfs the web for streams & camshows to test the device on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mark surfs the web for streams & camshows

    by: Unexpect
Mark decides to have some fun using the portal device to break into internet receivers.

Internet portal receivers allow a portal to be opened using an internet connection, with the receiver deciding on the location of the exit. The included software uses state of the art security to prevent hackers from opening up portals. Most require passwords by default, but Mark is confident his device can bypass the security on most receivers.

There are a lot of different receiver models available. They vary greatly in price but the most popular consumer model only costs a few hundred dollars. This model allows for a simple 1-to-1 connection, while the higher end models allow entire groups to be received over the net. Many amateur entertainers and streamers stick with the low-end models.

Most receivers optionally allow the rejection of certain matter such as clothes or other portal devices, all of which will be displayed to the sender first as a warning. Most receivers allow the portal to be partially created, preventing immediate entry but providing 1-way vision to the owner of the receiver. This allows the receiving user to peek into the portal and see who's attempting to open the connection before approving the portal to open fully.

Great care is to be taken when entering a portal over the net, as the owners can shut down the connection whenever they like, trapping a shrunken person with them. Portal users should always read reviews on the people/activities they're visiting.

It's quite rare for a rich owner of a portal device to access someone's receiver. The large popularity of receivers streamers & cam shows is all thanks to middle-man services, such as cyber cafes that offer the temporary use of an in-house portal device. Most streamers aren't expecting someone to have their own device with them on the way through.

Mark thinks he could bypass or modify the security rules using his device, but he needs to test it first to be sure. He considers his options:

He could browse social networks & casual receiver sites or he could look into adult entertainment.

You have the following choices:

1. Streams, Chat-rooms, & Social Networking

2. Cam Shows & Adult Entertainment

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unexpect (UN: unexpect at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unexpect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2143077-Mark-surfs-the-web-for-streams--camshows