*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2143081-Streams-Chat-rooms--Social-Networking
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2083090
What would you do with a machine that creates size-changing portals?
This choice: Streams, Chat-rooms, & Social Networking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Streams, Chat-rooms, & Social Networking

    by: Unexpect
Streamers are video entertainers, with the ability for multiple guests or members to watch them via webcam. Many of them will allow donors or even random viewers to teleport in, depending on the personality of the streamer. Those who adore attention will usually offer kisses or other fan-service to subscribers as a method to obtain more views. Sometimes the streamer will let the audience decide on what to do with the shrunken person.

Portal chat-rooms are 1 on 1 conversations where one person has a receiver (or 1 on many conversations, depending on how many people are at the receiver). Some sites allow a chat-roulette feature that will set a portal user up with a random receiver user. Some of them even allow anonymous portals to be created, completely obscuring the other party until you're shrunken in front of them. Some chat websites allow receiver users to search for portal users and vice versa.

Social networking sites such as Facebook have a field for putting a receiver ID on the profile, visible to all. Breaking into receivers is unheard of, so most girls have no problem putting the information up for their friends to use. Forums also have this feature, with some sites having a board for portal meetups. There's also a board on 4chan dedicated to portal play that Mark could access, but the anonymity makes it extremely risky.

What does Mark choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Streamers

2. Chat-rooms

3. Social Networking & Forums

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unexpect (UN: unexpect at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unexpect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2143081-Streams-Chat-rooms--Social-Networking