*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2719266-Hundred-Anime
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2083090
What would you do with a machine that creates size-changing portals?
This choice: Open slot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hundred Anime

    by: Fafnir
Mark mulled over the possibilities the device had opened up for him. He could easily access any place, at any time, anywhere in the world with just a flick of a finger, but he didn't feel satisfied as he thought he would be.

If he could jailbreak the device then somebody else will certainly do it later down the line. Mark thought for a moment, 'What if I went to a place without a portal device? A place that I could do whatever I want without anyone else with a portal device. Somewhere I can indulge myself.'

Mark stared at the television and turned it on. He watched one of his favorite anime come on screen when an ingenious, if not impossible idea came to mind. On screen, a blonde busty girl in a skintight red bodysuit fired explosive beams at a man wielding an enormous black sword. The two traded blows with the busty blonde eventually coming in for the win till Japan's favorite cliche of a last minute power-up happened.

He grinned as he got up and rushed to his room to grab some equipment. The "Hundred" anime has an excellent repertoire hot, young women for him to have fun with and nobody else having anything close to a portal device. The protagonist would be an issue as the writers had scripted him woo most of the girls with the most mundane or ridiculous reasons. 'Anime logic', Mark shrugged and lugged his equipment into the living room.

The fight had ended with Claire's victory as Mark set up the teleport pad, an ancient version of the more popular and convenient handheld device. Mark had bought this from a scrapyard with the intent to restore it but he had started adding special mods during the restoration. One of these modifications worked on Heisenberg's uncertainty principle.

Of course this could all be a mistake and he'll be obliterated at the atomic level, but he really didn't care at the moment.

With the machine tethered to the television, Mark ran calculations as the scene on the tv began to fill with static. He carefully set the time and date where he'll appear to be approximately one year before the main protagonist was to arrive at Little Garden. This will give Mark plenty of time to exert some influence before the blockheaded protagonist arrives to woo all the heroines.

The computer pinged, indicating that the all the calculations have been ran successfully. Mark let a breathe, settling his nerves as he knew this wasn't going to be a round trip but a journey to create his own personal paradise.

With some supplies he had scrounged from his room, he stepped onto the pad and burst the button.

The world exploded with light as Mark felt himself being ripped apart, one molecule at a time, as he was swept into the world of the "Hundred".

....................

Light and darkness whisked by as Mark flew weightlessly through a void for unknown amount of time. Bizarre images flashed through his head, disappearing as quick as they appear. He didn't know how long it was until light had turned to darkness, weightlessness lost its hold, and sounds echoed through the void.

Mark reeled as reality hit him like a brick as he felt his body rebuilding itself at the speed of light and he stumbled when his feet touched solid ground. He looked around at a futuristic lab and he knew that he had succeeded. Comparing himself to the nearby equipment, he estimated that he was about 3 inches tall.

He knew exactly where he was...it was Charlotte Dimandias lab. It was one of the earliest locations in the show and a perfect place for him to start making his personal paradise...but who to start with.

You have the following choices:

1. Little Garden Heroines

2. Future Antagonist

*Noteb*
3. Someone interrupts his thoughts

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fafnir (UN: alphadragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unexpect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2719266-Hundred-Anime