*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/ARHTFC2MT-Naruto
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2083090
What would you do with a machine that creates size-changing portals?
This choice: Open slot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naruto

    by: NVR
The possibilities were endless, and they overwhelmed even someone capable to remove the restrictions holding back the powerful portal device. Without the restrictions he could do so many things he felt basically omnipotent, but what would be the best way to test his creation?

Taking another look at the screen Mark smiled and shook his head, they were showing yet another run of Naruto, that long anime full of filler but with a fairly immersive universe with ninjas and powers that he always considered good fun and followed for years until the end. The obvious idea suddenly pop up on his head, and right along with it a thousand interesting questions that only motivated him more to use the portal device and transport himself into that world.

Mark knew it was theoretically possible to use his modded device to transport himself to the Naruto universe, based on the existing technology that the portal production company was developing to introduce virtual worlds and the jailbreak that allowed the device to interpret anything as a valid receiver, like the grass the protagonist was currently sitting on after training with his cheat code clones. But after that everything was an enigma, and such an exciting one for so, so many reasons.

Could he bring things from that universe to the real world? How much would people pay for legit memorabilia taken directly from the series? How would the world be once he was introduced and things started to deviate from the script due to his mere existence? Could he bring a Naruto character to the real world? Would they be able to use their superpowers in the real world? Would Mark be able to learn some of those techniques and bring them to the real world? How much control and influence would he amass after being transported to an universe where he knew how things are going to develop? Where would he want the story to go to anyway? And all of that was just the START.

All Mark waited for was for the show to display a more suitable location before he decided to create the portal. Not something public like Ichiraku ramen, just in case.

"There it is" Mark smiled when Sakura's bedroom was shown and the kunoichi was there daydreaming about Sasuke probably. Mark was excited, ready for a proper test drive for his device, the first adventure of many.

Mark crossed the portal and appeared in a strange place that didn't look like a bedroom, which scared him a bit until he looked behind him and saw a tiny bit of light filtering through what looked like a giant curtain. He understood he was under the bed, and also that due to his excitement he didn't bother setting up everything in the device so he appeared on the other side at the default 3 inches height, but that wasn't a problem.

Mark smiled, took another look around just for curiosity and all he could see was the outline of the bed legs and a couple of boxes and walked towards the curtain wondering if Sakura ever took something out of those boxes, and what would they contain? sure enough, he crossed the curtain and mentally celebrated when he noticed it was a room styled just like Sakura's bedroom! The kunoichi was no longer there so he took a few seconds to drink it all in, to check the little details, breathe in the Konoha air, see his tiny reflection on that giant mirror. Everything seemed to work perfectly, now the next step was to use the portal device to move somewhere more interesting, maybe to grow back..

Until Mark realized the device was nowhere to be seen.

He instantly panicked, and now the bad scenarios he hadn't bothered thinking about started to flood his mind. Was he trapped? Shouldn't the device be transported to? Where could it have gone? How would he survive at this size in a world full of powered ninjas? Not knowing what to do, he just ran back under the safety of under the bed, prating the device was just there lying on the floor somewhere close.


What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unexpect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/ARHTFC2MT-Naruto