*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2143820-Information
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2083090
What would you do with a machine that creates size-changing portals?
Chapter #1

Information

    by: Unexpect
Here you can learn more about the world & the story. Select a topic choice below to learn more about it.

If you want to discuss this story or find collab partners you can do so in the various /d/ size threads. I frequent the size/giantess vore/giantess futa threads, but you can also PM me on writing.com with your questions, requests, & suggestions.

FAQ

Q: Which route do I start in?

A:
         Route 1 for superpowers/crazy scenarios. Pick/create a secondary character then go wild. You can kill Mark or change main characters too.
         Route 5 is the non-power route that follows characters as they interact with every-day portal society.
         Route 2 is for anime (and some other media), route 3 for video games. Both will have the hacked unstable portal device teleported into some character's
         hands.
         Route 4 allows you to design and create your own universe that the portal device appears in. e.g. a world where men are extinct or a world where
         catgirls have taken over humanity

Q: How powerful is the modded portal device?
A: As powerful as you want it to be. It's meant to give you freedom with your writing rather than restrict it.

Q: Why don't people just use normal to normal sized portals?
A: Normal-to-normal size portals haven't been invented yet, so society has invented many work-arounds

Q:Why isn't world hunger solved?
A: You can eat while shrunken, but when you grow to normal size the food inside you stays small. The body also doesn't process food as efficiently while shrunken, so even though it saves money and lives it's still unhealthy in the long run.

Q: Why don't people just stay shrunken sized for long periods of time to save money on food & living expenses?
A: People do, but it's not recommended. Ignoring the dangers of being shrunken: Research in the long-term effects of staying shrunk is sketchy, and the multi-billion dollar industry will do everything it can to hide any adverse effects. There are instances of people who stayed shrunk so long that portals can no longer change their size back.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. (This choice is bugged, ignore)

2. Receivers

3. Websites & The Internet

4. Everyday Size Activities

5. Portal Devices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unexpect (UN: unexpect at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unexpect has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083090-d-Size-Portals-Edition/cid/2143820-Information