*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308947-Genie-Wishes-A-Transformation-Journey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DougTF
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2308947
A genie that grants your wishes, with an emphasis on all things transformative.

A genie that grants your wishes, with an emphasis on all things transformative.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The story starts out simply: your character will be determined in the first prompt, though I am open to people adding more choices or requesting me to add some if you have any thoughts. I will generally have an other post, either for a choice you want to add beyond the ones provided, or if you want to add page with additional choices. The rules are below, and if not to your liking, I wholly understand and wish (pun very much intended) you the best of luck in finding posts more to your liking.
RULES:
The genie herself has three basic rules: 1) No killing, though making someone inanimate means they are not alive or dead, so fair game there. 2) No altering people's free will. She muddle a memory here or there, but can not manipulate their emotions or choices directly. 3) No altering the past. Time travel is fine, but for the purposes of her magic, if you travel into the past, by definition, everything you did then already happened. But if it was something inconsequential, how would anyone know?

Rules for the chapters:
1) I know errors happen, but try to minimize them. Use autocorrect and try to do your best. If there is blatant disregard for the English language, I may be forced to step in (but if English is not your first language, please email me and we can work together).
2) Quality over quantity, but then again, there are guidelines. I prefer a 3-5 sentence paragraph with descriptors, though that is a guideline and if the flow of a story demands it, like a response to a character statement or action, I suppose I can understand.
3) Keep it positive: I don't want things to turn dark (I have the news for that) so want this to be a fun exploration of magic and a genie as a means to transformation. There should not be wishes to hurt people, or transformations that cause pain the person transformed or to an unknowing 'owner' of said transformed person.
4) I was aiming for a PG-13 vibe, but got into some that don't qualify, so have fun, if you go explicit, please remember #3 above
5) Have fun, post things that speak to your interests or fascination when it comes to magic and transformation.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2308947-Genie-Wishes-A-Transformation-Journey