*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Don't piss off someone who knows your secrets.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083542-Foot-fetish-exposed/cid/2144082-Dont-piss-off-someone-who-knows-your-secrets
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2083542
What happens to a guy when every woman he knows is aware of his foot fetish?
Chapter #1

Don't piss off someone who knows your secrets.

    by: Combaticus
Things were going well for you. You had just inherited a lot of money, your house and car were paid off and you didn't even have to work, but you did keep working weekends at a bar with a mostly female clientele, just for fun. The only problem was your girlfriend Natalie, who you had been dating for about a year. She treated you like dirt. Even worse, while she did indulge your foot fetish, she never respected your limits, often forcing you to lick her shoes or gagging you with your foot when all you wanted was to give her a nice foot massage.

Eventually you decided to break it off, telling her you could find someone who would treat you better. Natalie did not take it well, telling you that she would prove that " No one will ever respect you once they find out that you get off on licking dirty shoes." The rest of the fight gets even nastier with you insulting her and her telling you that you will be begging her to take you back.

You think nothing of it until one day you see flyers all over the neighborhood with your picture and the words "I love your feet" under them. You rip down all you can find but the next day you find new ones of you licking Natalie's shoes, taken from her point of view with the words "Free shoeshines!" and your address and telephone number. Again you rip them down.

You log into Facebook and find she has hacked your account, replacing your photo libraries with pictures of you licking and kising her feet, with captions like "My idea of heaven" and "Having the time of my life!" . They have likes and comments from all of your female friends. You delete as much as you can and change your password. Next time you go to login the password has been changed again. You check and the posts are back along with new ones and your current status is "Looking to lick some dirty feet". Every privacy setting is set to it's most public value. You try to reset the password but are locked out.

By now everyone knows and has seen photographic evidence of your fetish. What happens next?


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Combaticus (UN: cgocp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Combaticus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2083542-Foot-fetish-exposed/cid/2144082-Dont-piss-off-someone-who-knows-your-secrets