*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choice 1
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2084787-Body-Swap-Stories/cid/2478331-Choice-1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2084787
This is not only body swap but multiple stories e.g. possession.
This choice: Choice 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Choice 1

    by: ShockMon
You are Samuel, you're a 16 year old high school student. You have short red hair, brown eyes like the rest of your family, and looks decent. You are nice person, but you are also lazy. You never want to do almost anything at home and instead just want to have some fun. You play games, talk to your friends, and watch TV. You were interested in body possession, wishing it was real.

One day, without any reason, you felt a jolt throughout your body and gained the power to possess people in any way you can imagine. You can be a ghost, slime, a slug, anything. You can also make copies of yourself so no one will know you are gone. You also have the power to alter your host's memories and access their memories, making it easier to perfectly impersonate them. All this information came into your head naturally. You suddenly grew a desire to try out your new powers.

You moved around the house to see what your family is doing. Your dad is preparing to leave for work. Your mother is the kitchen getting a snack. Your little brother is in his room playing video games. Everything seems to be normal.

Your mother, Claire, is a 33 year old woman who stay homes and cleans the house. She has long red hair, H-cup breasts, a curvy butt, and looks like a sexy and beautiful woman in her early or mid 20s. She is a kind, caring, and gentle mother, she rarely gets angry and serious at you or your brother cause some huge trouble. She loves to spend time with her family and help everyone out with anything, which is one of the reasons she doesn't have a job. She and your dad recently announced that they were expecting a third baby and that she was about two months into her pregnancy.

Your father, George, is a 33 years old businessman. He has short black hair and looks like a young handsome man in his mid or late 20s. He is a nice man who works hard at his job. He likes to spend time with his family whenever he has the time and energy. Unlike your mom, your dad will always become stern and angry when you or your brother when either of you get in trouble. He and your mom were childhood friends until they became a couple in high school. He got her pregnant during their senior year.

Your young brother, Charles, is 12 years old and goes to middle school. He has black hair, and looks like a decent middle school student. He likes to play with you a lot, but can be a bit annoying sometimes and cause some trouble. He likes to hang out with his friend and play games online with them. You see him as another version of yourself before you grew up.

You thought about using your powers on your family, but there are other people you can try it on.

You have the following choices:

1. Possess your mom

*Noteb*
2. Possess your dad

*Noteb*
3. Possess your brother

4. Go and possess someone at a friend's house

5. Go somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShockMon (UN: shockmon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
no name has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2084787-Body-Swap-Stories/cid/2478331-Choice-1