*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Which Division Will You Choose?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085434-Sakura-Wars-Girlfriend/cid/2154261-Which-Division-Will-You-Choose
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vocal
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2085434
For the fans of Sakura Wars, lock and load!
Chapter #1

Which Division Will You Choose?

    by: Vocal
Now, like I said in the intro to this interactive story, there are 3 Divisions within the Imperial Assault Force.

First, there is the Imperial Assault Force–Flower Division. Formed on New Year's Day in 1922, the Flower Division is hidden underneath a theater in the heart of Ginza, Tokyo called The Grand Imperial Theater. Here, the women of Flower Division live and work undercover as actors performing theatrical plays under the alias "Imperial Opera Troupe". The reasoning behind this is both spiritual and mental: song and dance are considered to be traditional methods that could suppress evil, and the stage was likened to a battlefield where self-confidence is built.

Then, there is the Paris Assault Force, which is located in–you guessed it: Paris, France. When the Imperial Assault Force went into service and had proven to be an effective means of defending Tokyo as a whole, other countries soon followed this defense method as well, including France and the United States.Like Flower Division, the Paris Assault Force placed it's base operations at a famous Parisian night club known as "The Theater Chattes Noires", under the alias "The Groupe Fleur de Paris", and this assault force was formed in 1926.

And last but not least, there is the New York Combat Revue. Formed in 1928 with Michael Sunnyside as its commander, the New York Combat Revue differs from other organizations in that their assault team is referred to as "The Star Division", and let's just say that Star Division has a bit of an interesting history. More specifically, two members of the original Star Division were transferred to this group. Like it's foreign counterparts, Star Division has it's base of operations hidden within a theater known as "The Little Lip Theater", which is located on Broadway, hence why The New York Combat Revue goes by the alias, "The New York Fighting Troupe".

Well, now that we have everything set up, it's time to choose, fellow readers! Which Division will you choose? The Flower Division? The Paris Assault Force? Or The Star Division?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vocal (UN: vocalrvbplayer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vocal has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2085434-Sakura-Wars-Girlfriend/cid/2154261-Which-Division-Will-You-Choose