*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clare and Devin (bondage)
  2. A resort
  3. Where are you gong?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087480-Mother-son-bonding-trip/cid/2418007-Clare-and-Devin-bondage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2087480
Mother son bonding on a new level
This choice: Clare and Devin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Clare and Devin (bondage)

    by: Faux
You stand waiting in the hallway, arms bound tightly behind your back, the world around you black. Hearing metal scrap against metal you realize your mother has unlocked a door in front of you, and the creak of it opening sends shivers of anticipation and fear run through your body. You are calmed when her slender fingers run through your scalp as she leads you in, guiding you by your head. Not knowing where you are you take cautious steps forward. The fingers loop under the blindfold and quickly pulls it off, blinding you as a flood of light rushes your eyes. Adjusting to the new sense of sight your eyes focus as you peer about the room.

The room you stand in is enormous, and well decorated in a modern Gothic style. It was well lit and had the pleasant scent of flowers, though you could smell a light hint of something sour in the air. carpets and drapes in varying reds and blacks, with splashes of green from various plants that litter the room. To one side a king sized four post bed with hooks screwed into each corner. Beyond that is an open air patio that seems to lead to a garden and what seems to be a meadow. The other side of the room made you audibly gasp, there were many a tool that lined the wall, each one made to hurt or humiliate you, and each one worse than the last.

"Well, how do you like it honey?" your mother whispers into your ear, her voice like honey. The click of her heels echo through the room as she walks in front of you. Her hips sway as she walks, you become hypnotized and unable to look away from her round shapely ass. "Mommy had to blackmail a lot sick pervs to get us this place, and with their money we can stay here for as long as I want." she let out a girlish giggle and turned around to face you. Your eye's dart from her butt to her eye's down to her feet in a frantic motion. "I I love it mommy, and i love y you." The words stammer out of you, your nervousness apparent to anyone watching. Clare grabs you by the nose and wiggles your head side to side with it. "Of course you do sweetie. Now don't be shy, look around take it in." She lets go and wanders about the room, but you found yourself only looking at her.

*What is your mother like?

You have the following choices:

1. She is all natural, and a bit crazy. (smell)

*Noteb*
2. She is stunning, and domineering (pain)

*Noteb*
3. Well she's my mother. (?)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Faux (UN: faux23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087480-Mother-son-bonding-trip/cid/2418007-Clare-and-Devin-bondage