*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087480-Mother-son-bonding-trip/cid/2418031-She-is-all-natural-and-a-bit-crazy-smell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2087480
Mother son bonding on a new level
This choice: She is all natural, and a bit crazy. (smell)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She is all natural, and a bit crazy. (smell)

    by: Faux
You stand near the entrance not daring to move, yet brave enough to let your eye's linger on her. She stands at the patio looking at the garden, her long curly hair reaching the small of her back glistens with the sunshine, and matches the color of the sun itself with a few strands of silver. her figure is lean for her age and being a mother of three, little love handles and a pot belly, but tight muscle underneath. She's wearing sparse leather letting as much skin a possible show. You believe the leather is to show her position over you as she brought you here, because she often wears loose fitting cloths or nothing at all. A black tube top hugs her c cup breasts, and a leather skirt hangs low on her wide waist and cuts mid thigh. She stenches her arms up and you see her thick bush that covers her armpit, it too glistened in the light from the sheen of sweat. She did not believe in grooming or bathing, that's why she had you.

She turns and comes back over to you. "This place is great! I am going to love it here." She grabs you by the head and wrestles it under her pits. The sweat smearing on your face as you try not to breath, the course hair tickling your nose till you inhale. The smell of your mothers armpits are something to be feared, it is a strong musky scent that attacks your senses, and makes your eye's water. You stick your tongue out because you know that's what she expects of you. Taking in the sour taste of her sweat makes your tongue want to retreat back into your mouth but you must clean your mothers B.O. She holds you there as you lick and lap at the wet musk, getting deeper till you reach the skin beneath the hair, taking all the bacteria into your mouth. As you clean her the taste becomes more bearable as she becomes cleaner until she is satisfied with the result. She lifts her other arm and does the same for this one, and the strong scent and taste are back in full force.

When done she lets you go and you stumble back falling on your butt hard, your hands still bound behind your back unable to help brace the fall. You look up to your mother with tears in your eye's and a big smile on your face "Thank you mommy that was delicious." She grins and leans down giving you a kiss on your forehead "Your welcome baby, eww your face is a sticky and smelly." Giggling she walks over to the wall with all the tools hanging from them. You sit there looking around and see a big mirror next to you.

You look into the mirror, who is staring back?

You have the following choices:

1. A little (sissy)

2. A little boy

*Noteb*
3. A little girl

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Faux (UN: faux23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2087480-Mother-son-bonding-trip/cid/2418031-She-is-all-natural-and-a-bit-crazy-smell