*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2343277-Follow-Chris-as-he-locks-himherself-inside-Flo
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2089887
A employee creates havoc among their coworkers and friends with their new powers.
This choice: Follow Chris as he locks him/herself inside Flo's office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Follow Chris as he locks him/herself inside Flo...

    by: Wolfer
Chris couldn't believe it. Somehow he had his body switched with his female boss. "Body switching only happens in movies" or so he thought. He was now living proof of that. Walking to Flo's office felt weird, but all the jiggling of his ass and tits reminded him that weirder things could happen. He hated it. Every step his thighs rubbed together and his ass seemed to have a mind of its own. Finally when he got to her or rather his new office, he realized he didn't have the key. Chris felt around his unfamiliar body searching for where Flo would keep her keys. "Where does she keep her keys when she has no pockets?" Chris thought. A thought came to Chris' mind as he took one of his hands and plunged it down his shirt and between his breasts. Moments later he pulled out a small key ring and unlocked the door to let himself in. Locking the door behind him, Chris sighed with relief. Sitting down on Flo's leather couch, Chris pondered what to do. He may have been mad at Mandy, but now he doesn't have a boss or anyone to tell him what to do.

Chris looked down between his cleavge of shirt and began to become curious about his body. He pulled off his pink workshirt which was basically a long sleeved t shirt that had "New Mart Senior Manager" embroidered on it. Underneath he saw that he was wearing a plain cream colored bra that contained Flo's massive cleavage. With a bit of luck, he managed to release the girls from their nylon prison. While massive, they were also quite saggy and looked as if they had seen better days. Chris continued to examine his entire upper torso. It was completely pale and flabby. Flo wasn't very fat, but her body was really out of shape and uncared for. Chris began to play with his tits, they were a nice handful despite having pencil tip nipples on areolas the size of a quarter. Moving his hands over them he decided to pinch both of them together which sent a shock of pleasure that momentarily disoriented him.

Chris then became more curious as he kicked off his flats and shimmied off his trousers. Deciding to pull off his socks first, Chris found it a struggle to bend forward. His new gut got in the way and his body overall wasn't very limber. Once his socks were off he went for the panties. Flo clearly liked to wear panties that were too small, Chris ended up tearing them when he took them off. Finally he stood naked in Flo's office. His wandering hands moved down to his crotch, searching for a penis that wasn't there. Although he couldn't see his new equipment, he could feel it. Flo appeared to never shave her vagina as a wild mane of hair extended to her thighs and up to her belly button. Normally something like this Chris would find repulsive, but it was different when the repulsive was part of him. Braving the unknown, Chris stuck a couple fingers into his new vagina for a few minutes. It felt weird and didn't seem to yield him any pleasure. He then layed down on the sofa and imagined he was in his male self banging Sam. He synced each thrust into her with the rate his two fingers went in and out of his untamed vagina.

Slowly his nipples became erect and a tingling sensation started deep in his abdomin. The entire image he had of Sam suddenly changed to a nude Justin jamming his black cock into Flo's vagina. He saw Justin's well sculpted abs and chest and became really wet. Lost in pleasure, Chris continued to finger himself, changing the angle of his hand to pass over his clit. Finally after a few minutes, Chris orgasmed in Flo's body. It felt like he was being electrocuted with pleasure as he still imagined Justin cumming inside of him. As his orgasm died down and his legs stopped twitching, Chris was able to catch his breath. He was completely soaked in sweat.

It had been nearly an hour since Chris came into his office. He had already come to terms with being Flo. Even though he felt as if he got the raw end of a deal, he was going to stay positive. Work was now completely under his control. He could improve Flo's body and become a better Flo -better than she could ever be. Planning on going on a diet and starting an exercise plan, his world began to look brighter. The only thing that troubled him was that every time he thought about Justin, his vagina would get wet. Clearly Flo's body was attracted to him. It would take a while to get used to being attracted to men.

Minutes later a fully dressed Flo stepped out of her office to check up on her store...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfer (UN: wolfer084 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Empyre ♡ Erotica has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2089887-Unlimited-Freedom/cid/2343277-Follow-Chris-as-he-locks-himherself-inside-Flo