*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Debut Match
  2. A few inches
  3. Let's get ready to rumble!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090403-Shrunk-in-a-Womens-Wrestling-League/cid/2181304-Debut-Match
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2090403
You're a tiny wrestler that has to wrestle in a league full of voluptuous, dominant women
This choice: "Head to the ring. It's time for your first match"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Debut Match

    by: dude501
"Go to your first match. It's about to start."

Your first match already!? You haven't even been given time to realyl process all that's just happened to you. As soon as you try and speak up, Touko interrupts with a snap of her fingers, prompting one of her attendants to enter the room. "Please escort our newest member to the ring for his debut match." Following orders, her attendant grabs a hold of you and leads you to the auditorium, maintaining a surprisingly strong but feminine grip that forces you to keep going despite your reluctance. As you enter the main hallway leading to the ring, you gulp at the deafening roar of the crowd that only gets louder as you approach. Despite the bizarre turn things have taken, this is still your first match as a pro-wrestler. You hope you can do well, despite all the pressure. When you reach the end of the hall with Touko's attendant, she halts and pushes you ahead, forcing you into the lime light as you enter the auditorium.

Amidst the loud cheers and bright lights, you can still make out the wrestling ring in the center of the auditorium, at the end of the walkway you're on. You can also just barely make out the silhouette of your opponent, who's already in the ring waiting for you. Having gotten this far, you do your best to steel your resolve and move forward. You get a clearer view of your opponent as you get closer, and your eyes widen at the sight of her. You're not sure you'd ever be fully prepared for the woman waiting for you in the ring right now.

Who's your opponent?

You have the following choices:

1. A DWA wrestler

2. Someone from outside the DWA

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude501 (UN: dude501 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude501 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090403-Shrunk-in-a-Womens-Wrestling-League/cid/2181304-Debut-Match