*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090403-Shrunk-in-a-Womens-Wrestling-League/cid/2302934-Tough-Crowd
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2090403
You're a tiny wrestler that has to wrestle in a league full of voluptuous, dominant women
This choice: "Introduce him to some of our fans"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tough Crowd

    by: Unknown
“Introduce him to some of our fans, okay?” Touko pointed down one of the many hallways that seemed to stretch on for miles. “There’s usually a small group gathered in the lobby, like, every day. Maybe Tommy can score a few admirers to cheer him on for his first match.”

“Great idea ma’am.” The assistant agreed, nodding her head. Subconsciously, her grip on you tightened, causing you to squirm in pain. The assistant’s grip was enough to crush your poor lungs, rendering you incapable of speaking.

“Get going then. Hurry back after you’ve dropped him off.” Touko waved goodbye, and then sauntered off in the direction of her office. The assistant hesitated a second, and then walked off towards the lobby, her feet carrying her at an incredible pace.

You tried to get the assistant’s attention, but you could hardly move in her tight grasp. Sighing, you could do nothing but stare ahead and pray that Touko knew what she was doing. Maybe everything would turn out alright, and you’d be back to your normal height in no time. However, some feeling deep in the pit of your stomach disagreed.

The attendant finally reached the lobby, and spotted two girls relaxing in comfortable chairs and watching TV. The TV appeared to be playing some sort of documentary about the wrestling league and the history of the facility. The two girls were absolutely enraptured, and didn’t even seem to hear the attendant walking towards them.

Touko’s attendant, who was incredibly shy around anyone except for her boss, lightly set you on the floor of the lobby, and then sped away faster than you thought anyone could run. You could hardly believe that she had just left you here to fend for yourself, but you couldn’t dwell on that for too long. You needed to get the attention, and hopefully the help, of these two girls.

You had been set down behind their chairs, so you walked around in front of them and cleared your throat. From your new vantage point, you couldn’t even see their faces. They were towering goddesses to you now, and you felt a short tinge of fear. You shook your head and addressed the giantesses.

“Hello? Excuse me!” You cried. There was no response. The noise from the TV had completely drowned you out. “HEY! GIRLS!”

“Yeah?” One of the girls asked, turning to the other. “What’s up?”

“Huh?” The other girl replied, a confused look on her face.

“I thought you said something.”

“Nope. You’re hearing things Amber.” The second girl giggled. The first girl, Amber, shrugged.

“Must be.” The two girls returned to watching the show. You frowned, and tried again to get their attention.

“HELLO? I’M DOWN HERE!!!” You screamed, your voice getting hoarse.

Suddenly, something completely unexpected happened. Amber, who you had been standing closest too, swiveled in her seat, bringing her feet around as she did so. The giant sole of her right foot loomed over you, and slammed down, crushing you flat from the waist down.

“Okay, I definitely heard something that time Celia.” Amber insisted.

“Really? Maybe you’re going crazy.” Celia suggested, provoking a light punch from Amber. Celia overdramatically doubled over in pain, causing Amber to laugh. However, as Celia bent down, her eyes locked right onto your tiny body, half-pinned under Amber’s foot.

“YES! I’M DOWN HERE!” You called out, waving your arms. Celia looked like she was ready to pass out.

“What…the…hell?” She whispered. Amber followed her gaze, and spotted you on the floor.

“Ew! What is that thing?” She inquired. She lifted her foot and peeled you off. She then gripped you tightly, and held you out between herself and Celia.

“Okay girls, I need you to listen to me.” You began, not wasting a second. “I’ve been shrunk by…”

“Is it a toy? I’ve never seen one like it.” Celia mused, poking and prodding your chest. Each poke slightly squished your stomach.

“STOP IT! I’M NOT A TOY!”

“It can’t be a real person, could it?” Amber wondered. She began to pull on your legs, watching in awe as they stretched and molded in her hands. The situation was getting out of control. You needed to get the attention of these girls, and there was clearly only one way to do that.

“I’M A NEW WRESTLER HERE! TOMMY THE…uh…TERRIBLE!” You roared, in the most masculine voice you could manage. Amber and Celia both gasped. For a moment, everything was silent, and then the girls burst out in laughter.

“The Terrible? More like The Tiny!” Celia snickered, covering her mouth.

“A new wrestler? No way. I could beat you in a wrestling match.” Amber scoffed.

“Please! You have to believe me!” You begged, dropping your macho persona.

“Hey Celia. This squishy freak is pretty fun to play with, don’t you think?”

“Yeah Amber. What should we do with him next?” Celia and Amber began exchanging ideas, while you struggled uselessly to free yourself from Amber’s grasp.

While struggling, you got a good look at your captors. Amber had brown hair down to her shoulders and nice tan skin, while Celia had bright blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, and was slightly whiter than her friend. Amber was wearing tight, ripped skinny jeans and a loose-fitting red t-shirt. Celia was wearing a tight pink blouse that left her stomach bare, and a cute pink miniskirt. Both girls were noticeably curvy, and appeared to be about 18 years old.

“He seems to be pretty squishy and moldable. What fun things do you think we could make him into?” Amber grinned deviously.

“A tiny thing like him wouldn’t put up much of a fight, right? Don’t you think he’d make a great slave?” Celia smirked.

Just then, a door could be heard opening from across the lobby. It was the girl’s bathroom, and a beautiful teen strolled out. She had long black hair down to the middle of her back, and even paler skin than Celia. She was wearing a tight black t-shirt and extremely skin tight black leggings. Her curves seemed to be even more pronounced than either Amber or Celia. She looked like a typical goth girl, and also seemed to be about 18 years old.

“Ooh. Blair’s on her way back.” Celia glanced between Blair, and an empty chair beside her. “What say we let this little guy have a seat right here?” Celia gestured to Amber, and Amber stifled a laugh. Blair had been sitting in that chair up until she had gone to use the bathroom.

“Hmm…” Amber stroked her chin thoughtfully, and eventually replied. What do the girls decide to do with you?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dude501 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090403-Shrunk-in-a-Womens-Wrestling-League/cid/2302934-Tough-Crowd