*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body Part Swap
  2. Chris
  3. The First Chapter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090409-Science-Mom/cid/2570152-Body-Part-Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Technology · #2090409
Kate Colins is an eccentric scientist, and definitely not your average mom.
This choice: Body Part Swap  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Body Part Swap

    by: Unknown
It was a typical Saturday morning for Chris Collins.

He could hear his wife moving around in their ensuite bathroom and morning sunshine was breaking through his curtains He had some errands to run later but nothing urgent.

He yawned and stretched waiting for Mary to emerge wondering if she would be up for a morning quicky before the two of them had to leave the haven of their room and get on with the business of being responsible adults.

It wasn't until he scratched at himself under the cover that Chris realised that something had changed in the night. With a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach, he threw back the sheets and saw he was now in possession of a...

You have the following choices:

1. Vagina

*Noteb*
2. Pair of breasts

*Noteb*
3. Some other unexpected body part

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SwitchGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090409-Science-Mom/cid/2570152-Body-Part-Swap