*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2317405-The-Corruption-of-the-Helldivers-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2317405
Go Interactive writers, corrupt the Helldivers Universe with your perverted thoughts!

Go Interactive writers, corrupt the Helldivers Universe with your perverted thoughts!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
         Attention Helldivers, the Ministry of Truth has an important announcement to make. For a while they have been doing their best to suppress various rumors of strange happenings with the Automatons and the Terminids. After a substantial amount of research into them, they have been forced to admit the truth, they are changing in some way. Reports from a sparce number of Helldivers had stated that the enemy has had new units added to their ranks, ones that contain abnormally large reproductive organs. They claimed that the Terminids had learned to walk upright or growing a human torso where their head would be. They've spotted large mammary glands, vagina, and massive throbbing cocks, all of which directly contradicts what we know of Terminid reproduction. Even among the Automatons they claim to be creating units with a distinctly female forms, this is on top of the other strange occurrences that were claimed to be happening to the Terminids.

         Unfortunately has shocking as this news may be, this is not the worst of the reports. There were claims that both races had been attempting to mate with fellow Helldivers, regardless of if they had filled out their C-01! Helldivers who claimed to have been violated in this way willingly surrendered themselves to be transported to research facilities to be observed during their pregnancy, males and females. Thankfully all Helldivers survived the pregnancy and were released for active duty soon after. The abominations that were spawned were kept at the facilities for further research. While there were some who whished to terminate them, including the children that appeared to be fully human, close observation of them may yield vital information on how our enemies are doing these heinous acts.

         There is more troubling news beyond this however, as they seem to be able to convert our own to join their ranks. This goes beyond the Helldivers walking away with them, hand in unpatriotic limb. Surviving Helldivers of these encounters claim that they were mutated into other Automatons and Terminids as well, bizarre proportions and all. We even have Helldivers that have been placed in quarantines after discovering that they had their genders swapped or given additional reproductive organs, such as a penis on a women.

         We have chosen to call this new threat to Democracy The Corruption and urge all Helldivers to be on high alert. We cannot all our enemies to harness the full potential of this phenomenon and use it ot destroy our way of life. Good luck out there Helldivers and may you serve managed Democracy.

XXX


RULES: Please read this before continuing. Due to the clear satire going on with the game, I am asking all contributors to be respectful to all additions and to not bring politics into this. Yes, Helldivers is clearly taking inspiration from the film Starship Trooper but, I do not want real world politics getting dragged into this and ruining the experience for everyone.

1.) NO POLOTICS!

2.) Be respectful

3.) Please use good grammar.

4.) Toilet Fetishes, Slob, Underage (Characters under 18 cannot have sex, Characters under 15 cannot be involved in fetish period)

5.) Due to the game being violent I ask that gore is kept to a minimum. You can say someone had their arm blown off or that they were shot in the chest. Don't describe how profuse they are bleeding, detail the sight of a gory massacre, or anything that goes beyond they lost a limb or died. Also the ministry of Truth is not aware of this fetish currently, as they assumed it was normal reports of a lost Helldiver.

6.) Vore is allowed to an extent. People may be eaten, but do not make it gory or gruesome.

7.) Any fetish not explicitly denied may be allowed; TG, TF, Expansion, Ect.

8.) Other then that, just have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2317405-The-Corruption-of-the-Helldivers-World