*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090693-A-summer-alone-with-the-maid/cid/2425913-I-need-some-help-with-something
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2090693
Your family goes out on vacation leving you and your maid home together
This choice: "I need some help with something"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"I need some help with something"

    by: beachboy
You moan and roll over onto your back saying "What is it Jessica?"
"I want to suck on your big toes Nick, they really turn me on. When I saw you barefoot last week during the interview, your beautiful tan feet called out to me" replied Jessica.
She untucks the blanket at the foot of Nick's bed and uncovers Nick's stocking feet. Jessica immediately peels off both of his socks revealing two smooth, hairless and tan bare feet with slender, pedicured toes.
"Now that I can see them up close, your bare feet and toes look even more beautiful and splendid". Jessica picks up both of his bare feet into her hands and engulfs both of Nick's big toes into her mouth. Nick moans and splays his other toes.

Jessica stops and begins to pull Nick's t shirt and sweat shorts off him. "What a nice looking body!" she says. Jessica then pulls off Nick's underwear and plays with his penis. "I really want to have sex with you, you young stud with awesome bare feet" Jessica says to Nick. She strips off her top, shorts and panties and mounts Nick. Nick intertwines his toes with Jessica's toes and inserts his penis into her vagina, then begins to thrust it upwards. She begins to moan and groan in bliss. They reverse positions and go at it.

"Oh Nick, that was great! I wish we could stay like this for the rest of the summer. Let's at least stay naked, so I can always see those bare beauties and thick manhood of yours...okay?" Jessica says to him. "Promise me?".
Nick smiles at her saying "What about if I have friends over or other company?".
Jessica replies "Then you can wear a towel then, but that's it!".

Just then there is a knock at the front door. Nick gets out of bed naked and runs to the door. Hiding behind it, he opens the door to see his friend Lance. "Hey Lance!" Nick says loudly. Lance says "Nick, are you naked or something? What's with hiding behind the door? I've seen you naked before at school". Nick turns a little red as he walks in full view of his friend. His semi-erect penis bobbles a bit. Lance says "I heard it's just you and your maid for the whole summer. Did you already bang her?". Nick embarrassingly nods.
Lance gives him a high five.

Jessica walks up behind Nick and rubs his sides and chest. "Whose this stud Nick?" she says.
Nick replies "This is my friend Lance. He just came over for a short visit".
Jessica says "Aren't you going to invite Lance in? Make sure to take your shoes off before coming in".
Lance is wearing a polo shirt, khaki shorts with black sport shoes and white socks. He stoops down and unties his shoes and pulls them off his stocking feet and places them at the front door outside.
"You can take your socks off too if you wish. Nick and I are barefoot" Jessica exclaims.
Lance hesitates and says "I'll just keep my socks on, my feet uh, get cold" and walks inside.
Nick whispers to Jessica "He has webbed toes on his right foot. Lance doesn't bare his feet at all in public".

Jessica says "Anyone for some breakfast? Nick nods as does Lance. Jessica begins fixing breakfast as Lance and Nick play video games on the big screen in the family room.
Lance says to Nick "If you don't mind me asking, why are you still naked?" as he looks at Nick's bare feet and body.
Nick replies "Jessica asked me to stay this way for the summer, the only thing I can wear if we have guests is a towel" winking at Lance. "At least, I don't have to worry about picking out clothes or the right shoes".
Lance laughs and says "You're right...by the way, did you tell Jessica about my webbed toes?". Nick nods and replies "She would have found out sooner or later. She came into my room this morning and sucked my toes. She must have a foot fetish. If I were you, I'd try and keep your socked feet from her".
Lance exclaims "No way...she really sucked on your bare toes? Lucky dude. All my girlfriend does is massage by stocking feet. She still freaks out when she sees my webbed toes, so she tells me to keep my socks on".
Nick replies "Yep, no kidding. Jessica came in, pulled back my bed covers, pulled off my socks and sucked my big toes. She then stripped me naked and asked to have sex with her. What could I say after she stroked my penis?".

Lance says "Wow, you barely know her and I've been going out with my girl for almost a year!" as he takes his shirt off. "It's hot in here. Is the AC on?". Nick nods and says "No, but it's getting fixed this week. Strip down to your boxers if you wish or go a la natural like me. Jessica won't care. You can even go barefoot, but keep your bare feet hidden form Jessica's view".
Lance pauses the game and stands up and pulls off his shorts and boxers and stands in front of Nick naked. He then bends down and peels off his socks revealing his semi tan, slender bare feet with hairless, tan and pedicured toes. On his right foot, his three middle toes are webbed together. Nick looks down at Lance's foot saying "Still can't believe you're shyness over your webbed foot.
I'd show it off if I had webbed feet".
Lance replies "Not if you got teased unmercifully, like I did in grade school and middle school. Other kids can be so mean calling me duck boy and aqua boy. If people can't see them, then I feel safe".

Jessica yells "Breakfast is ready!". Nick and Lance pause their game and walk naked into the breakfast table. Jessica sees Lance has stripped naked. "Nice package there Lance" she says smiling. They sit down and are served. Lance hides his webbed foot under his other barefoot. Jessica drops a fork under the table and retrieves it. She steals a looks at Lance's bare feet and toes, but doesn't notice his webbed toes.

.






*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beachboy (UN: socal2017 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090693-A-summer-alone-with-the-maid/cid/2425913-I-need-some-help-with-something