*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Great War
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/209084-Looking-for-adventure/cid/69115-The-Great-War
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #209084
Four people looking for adventure, and dealing with past demons
Chapter #1

The Great War

    by: The Nameless Hermit
A few centuries ago humans went to war with an alien race called Namorns, they look like humans with too-large eyes and hands. Though it didn't last very long there was much bloodshed, way to much. People call it the Great War. After awhile the Great War moved to Yadar and humans and namorns met the lizard people. Now, the Lizard people are pretty peaceful, you leave them alone they'll leave you alone. But the humans and namorns saw the lizard people fight and decided that the lizard people were dangerous and had to be killed before the lizard killed them. So that added more bloodshed.

This really doesn't have to have anything to do with the story, just lets you know what has happened.

You have the following choices:

1. Be Jace

2. Be Rhea

3. Be Marek

4. Be Tara

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Nameless Hermit (UN: blackdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Nameless Hermit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/209084-Looking-for-adventure/cid/69115-The-Great-War