*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dream come true.
  2. Hello Everyone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090950-Road-Trip/cid/2185275-Dream-come-true
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2090950
Some people just want to get somewhere, and they happen to be hungry.
This choice: Jenny Malone  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dream come true.

    by: That_Guy
"Don't worry mom," you say, finally finishing your phone call, "I'll be fine. I love you, bye."

"Actually honey, I have one last thing to tell you."

"What is it?"

"It's an old family secret. I think it's about time you know now that you're moving out. You see, the people in our family can large things. Very large things."

"Are you serious?" you say in a bored voice.

"I am. I've been eating large things for years, usually people."

"You eat people!?"

"Whole and alive. Not very often, mind you. Only when I knew you wouldn't notice. You're able to do it too. Not only that, but you can allow other people to do the same."

"Wow, that is a lot to take in. I guess I'll call you later once I've thought this over. Goodbye."

You hang up and step into your car. You lay back and give a huff.

"Could I really eat someone?" you think, "Could I even get something that big in my mouth?"

You decide to try and stick your hand into your mouth. It easily fits as you manage to shove your arm in up to your elbow. You pull it out and stare at it in surprise.

"Wow... I really could eat something that big."

Maybe you should delay your trip and test this further.

You have the following choices:

1. Na, head to Hollywood

2. Test out your powers.


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That_Guy (UN: tonyvit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
That_Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090950-Road-Trip/cid/2185275-Dream-come-true