*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. First meal.
  2. Dream come true.
  3. Hello Everyone
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090950-Road-Trip/cid/2185313-First-meal
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2090950
Some people just want to get somewhere, and they happen to be hungry.
This choice: Test out your powers.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

First meal.

    by: That_Guy
You think for a few minutes about who would be good. Finally your mind lands on your old school counselor, Mrs. Barige. You start up your car and drive over to her house. You get out, walk over to the door and knock. After a moment someone answers.

"Hello?" Mrs. Barige says.

"Hi. I'm Jenny. Jenny Malone. You used to be my school counselor."

"Oh, hello Jenny, I remember you. Came in, please."

She leads you in to her living room.

"So Jenny," she says, "How have you been?"

"I've been good, I just got a house in California so I'm getting ready to move."

"That's great!"

Suddenly, a little dog comes barking into the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is my our dog, Bengy."

"Believe me, it's fine."

You pick up the dog and pet it.

"Oh, I just remembered. Before you showed up I was about to make dinner, would you like to join us?"

"Oh no, I couldn't."

"I insist."

"Well, I can't turn that down now can I?"

"Great! I'll go and make it now, you have fun with Bengy."

When she walks out of the room you take the dog in your hands and shove it into your throat. It makes a small bulge as it travels down. It finally reaches your stomach, making a small bump that was barely noticeable unless stared at for a while. You stifle a small burp as he struggles about in your gut. After a few minutes of you rubbing your belly Mrs. Barige calls everyone to dinner. You walk in to see Mrs. Barige, her husband, and her two kids. The 5 of you have dinner, talking about various things as Bengy is turned into nothing inside your gut. You finish your meal and excuse yourself to go to the bathroom. As you drop off whatever's left of Bengy, you hear the inhabitants of the house moving around, presumably because they had finished dinner. You flush the toilet and stand up. Walking around the house you eventually find the two kids playing in their room. Your stomach grumbles and you decide to start with them. Walking into the room, you grab both of them and shove them into your mouth at once. You quickly swallow, taking both of their small bodies into your throat and then into your stomach. This time they make a fair bulge, about the size of a slightly deflated exercise ball. You get up and start waddling around the house, looking for more meals. You eventually find Mr. Barige in the bedroom, watching TV. You sneak up to him as best as you can and jump onto him. You take him into your mouth and quickly swallow him down. You let out a small belch as you belly inflates from it's recent meal. You can't move very well and decide to call out to Mrs. Barige.

"Mrs. Barige, can you come in here? I need some help."

You stand and wait near the door, ready to grab her as she walks in.

"Yes Jenny? What is i-ahh!"

She lets out a scream as you pin her to the wall with your giant belly.

"Jenny, what happened to you?!"

"Well, first, I ate your dog, then I ate your kids, then I ate your husband, and now, I'm going to eat you."

You swallow her head, muffling another of her screams. You quickly send her down to join her kin.

"Please Jenny! Let me out! I'll do anything!"

You ponder for a moment, mind eventually landing on what your mother had told you earlier: "Not only that, but you can allow other people to do the same."

"I'll let you go, if, and only if, you eat your family."

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me. Eat your family and I'll let you out."

After a few minutes of silence she responds.

"Fine."

You giggle and focus on giving her the power. You feel a wave flow through you into your gut as you grant Mrs. Barige the power.

"Well," you say, "Dinner time."

You feel a shifting in your gut, it seems that she already got to work. You wait in pleasure as your meals bounce around, trying to escape being eaten a second time. After a few minutes you hear a burp from inside your tummy, signifying that she is done. You run your hand over your belly to check, and only feel the smoothness of another belly.

"Are you going to let me out now?" she pleads.

"Hmm..."

You have the following choices:

1. Let her go.

2. Digest her anyway.


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 That_Guy (UN: tonyvit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
That_Guy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090950-Road-Trip/cid/2185313-First-meal