*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Quick stop
  2. Maya Fey costume
  3. The story begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093396-New-Bod---A-TG-story/cid/2195798-Quick-stop
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2093396
A TG/TF story about a college student facing trials of the mind and body.
This choice: Bryan stops by the bathroom on the way out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Quick stop

    by: TrashyTrishy
You quickly test the apartment door, and just like the note says it's unlocked now. Heading out, you pause for a second outside your door, your eyes wandering to the apartment complex's bathroom. There's a mirror in there, right? Maybe that would help you get a better sense of your new body? You head in, lock the door behind you, and turn toward the mirror.

Well...you're here. Time to see what you look like now. You look in the mirror, and you see...you. It doesn't feel like voyeurism, or staring at a cute girl. You are that cute girl. And it doesn't feel weird. You're a little frightened by that fact, that your new body doesn't even look weird to you, that it feels like you've had it all your life. Still, there's a part of you that knows it's not your body, that you're supposed to be a guy. And that part of you is...kinda turned on right now.

You have the following choices:

1. Bryan starts posing

*Noteb*
2. Bryan realizes something is up

*Noteb*
3. Bryan does something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093396-New-Bod---A-TG-story/cid/2195798-Quick-stop