*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The story begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093396-New-Bod---A-TG-story/cid/2195726-The-story-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2093396
A TG/TF story about a college student facing trials of the mind and body.
Chapter #1

The story begins

    by: TrashyTrishy
You rise from your bed, sweat dripping from your face. That dream you had was...weird. And intense. You rise from your bed, stretching your arms as you do so. Time to get ready for the day. You stand up to stretch, but in doing so you notice that your door is locked. That's normal. What isn't normal is that the doorknob has a keyhole on the doorknob, like it locks from the other side. You walk up to it and try to twist the knob, but it fails to budge. You're gonna have to call a locksmith...or an exorcist. What is going on?

Turning around, you glance at your bed to notice another strange thing: there aren't any sheets, pillows, or blankets on it! That is definitely odd considering that you know for a fact you had those when you went to bed! What is going on?

Quickly, you move to your closet to open it and put on some clothes, but you can't. It won't budge. This is especially odd because your closet doesn't have a lock of any kind. What is going on?

Okay, this makes no sense. Your bed is empty, your door and closet are impossibly locked. Wait a second...look at this room...there's nothing here! Besides the bed that you woke up on, there's nothing in your room! What in the name of Sam Hill is going on? Looking around, your eyes catch the glint of something under your bed. Crawling on your knees, you see there is a large black trunk under your bed, and you pull it out. It had a large, intimidating-looking padlock on the front keeping you from opening it, and a note taped to the top.

Dear Mr. Cobb,

You may be wondering where exactly your possessions are. Sadly for you, they are being held by us until the end of your trial. Should you succeed, you will obtain something truly magnificent and have your property returned to you. If you fail, however, you will never see your possessions again. This trial will be dangerous, and there's a large chance you'll never be the same again. You have no choice but to play. To start the trial, you'll now find that your closet capable of opening. Remove the piece of clothing left inside and put it on. More instructions will be here waiting for you then.

Sincerely,
Contract Providers"


With no other option, you open your closet to find it empty, save for a...

You have the following choices:

1. Maya Fey costume

*Noteb*
2. Samus Aran costume

3. Princess Peach costume

*Noteb*
4. Princess Zelda costume

5. Some other costume

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093396-New-Bod---A-TG-story/cid/2195726-The-story-begins