*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summer back in action!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093734-Whatever-Happened-to-Susan-Salt/cid/2488876-Summer-back-in-action
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Whade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Detective · #2093734
The 6th Summer Salt story (for now;portfolio's full :p). !Warning: tickle fetish ahead.
Chapter #1

Summer back in action!

    by: Unknown
(~Where did the old poet live? I asked around, nobody knooows!~

So, its been a good while since this was first posted, yet there isnt even an opening page yet. This is not my story nor are any of the other Summer Salt series, I just thought that finnaly getting this running would be a good idea since I believe whade is gone and people post alotta things that are kinda iffy for a bunch of minors to be doing in the other tales.

All charecters are of legal age, all but Susan(Mouse) are over the age of 20. Yes, this means sexual encounters are allowed, but try and use them to supplement the tickling and follow the consent guidlines Whade set up in a story he posted on his bio. Don't forget the primary focus of this story is tickling, not vore, expansion, diapers, or any of the other popular fetishes on this website, theres already more then enough of those.

If you see this whade, feel free to do whatever, I know your a better writer.)

Whatever Happened to Susan Salt?:
Three years ago Mouse had left for college, one year ago she had stopped calling. Yesterday she called, leaveing an ominous message.

Time to do what Summer Salt did best.

The Plague of the Pestering Prince:
The clown had been a threat upon Summers town and career ever since that fateful summer, and now its time to banish him.

The Trail at the Tickleversity:
A university whose one claim to fame is its odd decision to run group tickling classes. Summer & gang have been sent in to find out its many secrets.

The 20% Naked Dilemma:
An anonymous hint is given to Summer, Rolling Heights sister city, Stopped Lows, has had a oddly rapid growth in its nudist population which threatens to expand into other cities.

The Other Ticklish Tales Of Summer Salt
What else lies in wait for our ticklish heroine? You decide!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Whade has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093734-Whatever-Happened-to-Susan-Salt/cid/2488876-Summer-back-in-action