*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The smart guy
  2. So it begins pick your main character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093813-Not-So-Little-Sister/cid/2200981-The-smart-guy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2093813
Everything is normal for the guys in here until a problem arises quite literally.
This choice: Jack  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The smart guy

    by: Unknown
Once upon a time, in a house in the outskirts of a city called... Called... Uhhhh... Komisch City, there was a nice, 2 story house near a group of mountains called the Komisch Range. Now, that house had a 40 year old mother, a 16 year old son, and a 13 year old daughter. The mother was constantly away from home, and the son was usually hanging out with his sister or his girlfriend. One day, a Tuesday to be exact, Amy (the daughter) did something big with John and Amber (girlfriend).



"Bond, James Bond." The TV says as John and Amy watched Dr. No (the first Bond movie), "Amy, this is the tenth time we've seen this movie, can't we do something else?" John asked, slightly dozed off. "Come on! This movie is my favorite and yo know that!" Amy says, tired of Johns' complaining.
"Well, if you stopped wa-" Someone at that moment knocks on the door, "Yes?" John says, then the door opens.




"Amber!" John says, seeing his girlfriend, "Hey John, hi Amy." Amber says, "Hey Amber"Amy says, not really paying attention, happy to see her, John leaps up and runs towards her and hugs her, his face buried in her D cup breasts. "John, I have something cool to show you, so, lets go to your room okay?" Amber says trying to push John of her. "Ofay" John says, letting go of her and walking to his room, "I'll be back Amy, okay?"



**Edited 8/25/16 for spacing and more options.
Wasn't looking to just dive on into a story just yet but rather than delete all the work put in I'll be editing ( PK ) **

You have the following choices:

1. She wants to come up with them

*Noteb*
2. She stays in the living room

3. Different storylines

*Noteb*
4. More different storylines

*Noteb*
5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093813-Not-So-Little-Sister/cid/2200981-The-smart-guy