*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093938-Cartoon-Tickle-Prison/cid/2487841-That-time-he-stole-a-Cyber-Toy
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2093938
Some famous cartoon characters are tickle punished in a special tickle prison
This choice: That time he stole a Cyber Toy.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

That time he stole a Cyber Toy.

    by: Flappybob
Buster had stolen a Cyber Toy and had been sentenced to 2 months in the Cartoon Tickle Prison.

This meant he had to go to and from school in a big prison bus that said "Cartoon Tickle Prison" on the side of it, which added to his punishment as everyone at school laughed at him and instead of regular detention, he was tickled as per an agreement between the school and the prison.

He also had to submit to tickle sessions carried out by either guards, prisoners or visitors (warden's choice) three times a day. Once in the morning, Once in the afternoon or when he got back from school, and once before bed.

That means he had 3 sessions in one day (not counting any detention or punishment sessions for breaking rules while incarcerated)

He was allowed visitors, but he had to earn them by doing chores.

There was also a program he had to partake in, in which he was forced to go shirtless and barefoot at all times in the prison for the duration of his stay. He had only a pair of shorts to wear and was baby oiled on his sides, tummy, armpits and feet everyday, which also tickled horribly.

Poor Buster is so ticklish and dreads the 3 daily sessions, but don't take pity on him as these sessions are in place to teach him and other prisoners that stealing is wrong.

We join Buster as he's on his way...

You have the following choices:

1. To School

2. To Have One Of His Daily Tickle Sessions

3. To Have His Daily Baby Oiling

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flappybob (UN: flappybob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flappybob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093938-Cartoon-Tickle-Prison/cid/2487841-That-time-he-stole-a-Cyber-Toy