*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094685-Female-Padded-Predators-of-the-Media/cid/2369614-You-go-with-Blake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2094685
A Story about a world in which females wear diapers and eat men.
This choice: You go with Blake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #67

You go with Blake

    by: robobroxt
You didn't want to go with Ruby and Weiss since you were pretty sure that they would just cling to you and never let you go. Walking around with two girls on each arm wasn't something you looked forward to.

Going into the shady parts of Vale with Yang also didn't wake your interest. And you didn't want Yang to think that you preferred her over Ruby. This would just lead to trouble.

Blake was really the only choice you were willing to make. Ruby, Weiss and Yang all looked hopefully into your eyes. "Yeah I go with Blake then. " :You said and destroyed their hopes. "What? Your not even a faunus. There is no way they let you in there. ":Weiss said.

"Trust me. I'll find a way. ":You said already thinking about an excuse to get into the meeting. Maybe you could say your faunus trait was in your private area. They wouldn't demand that put your pants down just to let you in would they? There was still time to find a solution to this problem.

"I'll make sure that nothing bad will happen to him. ":Blake assured the others. The three other girls eventually agreed. Just before you were ready to head out Sun and Neptune entered the room through the window. They were determined to help you. Neptune decided to go with Yang and Sun went with Blake and you. "Did you get in trouble for saving the others yesterday?. ":He asked you as you walked to the meeting. "Yes. But I managed to get out of it. Wasn't that hard. I just had to show Weiss a bit of love and she practically melted in my arms. And yeah now I am in relationship with three girls. Just a reminder they made this decision. "

Blake didn't take much attention at what you two talked about. She was focused on the mission. In distance she saw an old warehouse and stopped your discussion. "I think I found their meeting. Get these masks on. ":she said as she threw white fang masks to you. You put yours on. With the mask on you felt a bit more confident that you would get in there no problem. Maybe they wouldn't even ask you to show your faunus trait. The mask would surely be enough to convince them.

You saw that the guard in front of the warehouse let everyone with a mask through. Once you were standing in front of him he gave you a sign to go in. This was just to easy. But as you entered the warehouse you saw how many people were inside of it. You had to watch out to not lose Blake and Sun. As you reached the back end of the warehouse you stopped. In front of you was a big stage. It almost looked like an underground rock concert. Except it wasn't.

Soon you noticed that your team actually was the closest one to find Torchwick because he was standing right in front of you on the stage. "Well we found him. ":You whispered to Blake and Sun. They only nodded. He was standing there with a girl with pink and brown hair. She seemed to be a bodyguard or something. Torchwick then presented a big mechasuit and went on about how he will provide the white fang with a lot of these machines if they would help him. Meanwhile his assistant had a relieved look on her face. You could imagine what she had just done.

Looking back to Torchwick you noticed that he was directly looking in your direction. "He sees us.":Sun whispered. "He can't see in the dark. ":Blake whispered back. "I also can't... ":You said but Blake already took out the lights and they were running away. You tried your best to get out of the room as you followed the sounds of the other white fang members. To your advantage Torchwick had never really seen you. Sure he maybe could remember the time you saved Ruby from one of his projectiles but it was highly unlikely that he remembered your face.

But you should leave this building anyway. If the white fang found out that you were a human they would probably put two and two together. You could see a door leading outside now as you walked up to it.

Do you get out?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes and you try to find the others

2. No they get you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 robobroxt (UN: robobroxt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
robobroxt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2094685-Female-Padded-Predators-of-the-Media/cid/2369614-You-go-with-Blake