*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Grandma Trish
  2. Newly Gooey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095179-Malleable-Mother/cid/2205277-Grandma-Trish
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2095179
The mother of a squishy, gummy boy experiences a similar problem.
This choice: Parent  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Grandma Trish

    by: Derpus
While you still see Jack as your sweet little boy, your son now has a family of his own. He has a healthy relationship with Mary, who has become his gorgeous and loving wife, and two beautiful teenage daughters, Jill and Patty.

While you felt that living with this illness has been a curse, you couldn't complain about the youth that came with it. Mary had gotten upset on more than one occasion when you were mistaken as her younger sister on your outings with her and her friends, Stacy and Emma. You found it funny, but Mary needed to be constantly assured that her looks weren't fading afterwards. You're glad that Mary and her friends are so willing to spend time with you, especially since your own friends don't have the energy that they used to.

Things had been going so well that you completely forgot about ordering more medication. Even though you no longer need to take care of your son, you still have responsibilities as a grandmother. You've been wanting to take Patty and Jill to the mall for a long time now.
You love both of your granddaughters very much, but you just can't seem to find the time to hang out with them. You admit to favoring Jill over her sister (even though you've found her plastered to your ass every now and then), but you can't seem to shake the feeling that Jack's other daughter, Patty was up to something. She's kind and polite to you and your son, but you're still suspicious...

On top of that, Mary invited you to the beach with her and the others. A trip to the beach in your current state would no doubt be risky, but you don't want to upset her by canceling after you already promised to go.

You also promised to embarrass your son at work. Everyone knew that you were the previous owner of the company and Jack was more than capable of running things, but you felt like he worked too hard. He may be pushing forty, but you're still his mother and you want to make sure that he's doing alright (plus, you find it adorable the way he whines whenever you pester him).

You thought it might be a good idea to try and visit your daughter, Selena. You and her had sadly grown apart over the years, and you're ashamed to admit that it's mostly your fault. You didn't react well to her getting a job at Creed Industries, the company owned by your nemesis, Jacqueline Creed. You wanted the two of your children to run your company together as brother and sister, and the fact that she preferred to work for your enemy stung on an emotional level. The two of you haven't spoken in years, and you haven't even been allowed to see her daughter, Nina. You know that you aren't welcome, but you didn't want to lose your little girl forever.


What are your plans for today?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095179-Malleable-Mother/cid/2205277-Grandma-Trish