*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Newly Gooey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095179-Malleable-Mother/cid/2204935-Newly-Gooey
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2095179
The mother of a squishy, gummy boy experiences a similar problem.
Chapter #1

Newly Gooey

    by: Derpus
[note: this is required viewing. http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/it... ]

Today looked like it was going to be like any other. Wake up, shower, get dressed, make breakfast, the usual. For years, you've been taking medication to suppress your illness. When Jack was just 8 years old, he got sick and gave you a rather nasty bug that you called the Gooey Flu. The effect made your body just as weak and malleable as him. Being a single mother with two children, you could risk anything happening to you or your kids would be all on their own. You managed to swallow your pride and give your bastard ex-boyfriend (and Jack's father) a call and he's been sending you a supply of medication to combat the Gooey Flu for years. Having to make a deal with his spoiled brat of a daughter has helped keep your supply of medication coming in ever since his disappearance. However, there's a problem today. You appear to have run out! Until you get some more, you're going to have to deal with being weak and malleable. However, your devotion to your children is great. Even at your weakened state, you still have responsibilities.

What stage in life are your children at?

You have the following choices:

1. Child

2. Teenager

3. Parent

4. Young Adult

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095179-Malleable-Mother/cid/2204935-Newly-Gooey